The quest to connect and capture the hearts of the TV viewing public resumes with an all new season of Love Island about to hit TV screens around the world.
This final summer installment of the hot reality show will bring together a new group of hopefuls at an idyllic Balearic estate in Mallorca, Spain, with model-turned-TV presenter Maya Jama once again hosting.
Among the singles who go to the villa are semi-professional footballer Thirik, Irish estate agent Catherine and beautician Ruhi.
Don’t miss a moment of the intense drama by following our guide to watching Summer Love Island 2023 from anywhere in the world.
When does Summer Love Island 2023 start?
It depends where you live.
In the UK, Love Island (UK) season 10 starts on Monday 5 June. New episodes will air daily at 9pm BST on ITV2 in the UK (that’s 1pm PT and 4pm ET in the US and 6am AEST the following day in Australia), with Saturday night’s episodes featuring “unseen parts ‘ of the week’s action.
Outside the UK, it is also available in Australia on Channel 9’s on-demand service, 9Now.
US viewers are in for a bit of a wait, with no air date or broadcaster confirmed. However, we expect to see Season 10 episodes appear on Hulu a few weeks after they air in the UK.
How to watch Summer Love Island 2023 from anywhere on VPN
And what if you’re traveling outside of your home country and want to enjoy the show or want an extra layer of privacy for streaming? There is an option that does not require searching the Internet for a schematic website: you can use a VPNor virtual private network.
With a VPN, you can virtually change your location on your phone, tablet or laptop to access the show. If you find you can’t watch locally, a VPN can come in handy. Plus, it’s a great idea when you’re traveling and find yourself connected to a Wi-Fi network and want to add an extra layer of privacy for your devices and logins.
Most VPNs, such as CNET Editors’ Choice, ExpressVPN, make it easy to virtually change your location. Looking for other options? Be sure to check out some of the other great ones VPN deals.
Stream for free in the UK
Stream in Australia
Watch in the US
Tips for streaming Summer Love Island 2023 using a VPN
- With four variables in play—your ISP, browser, video streaming provider, and VPN—experience and success can vary.
- If you don’t see the location you want as a default option for ExpressVPN, try using the “search by city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble viewing after turning on your VPN and setting it to the correct viewing area, there are two things you can try for a quick fix. First, log into your streaming service subscription account and make sure the address registered for the account is an address in the correct viewing area. If not, you may need to change the physical address registered to your account. Second, some smart TVs—like Roku—don’t have VPN apps that you can install directly on the device itself. Instead, you’ll need to install a VPN on your router or the mobile hotspot you’re using (like your phone) so that every device on its Wi-Fi network is now shown in the correct viewing location.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main site for quickly installing a VPN on your router. In some cases with smart TV services, after you install a network app, you will be asked to confirm a digital code or click on a link sent to your email address in the file for your smart TV. This is where having a VPN on your router will also help as both devices will appear to be in the correct location.
- And remember, browsers can often give away location despite using a VPN, so make sure you’re using a privacy-first browser to access their services. We usually recommend brave.