Data from Glassnode was analyzed by cryptoslite It indicates that long-term Bitcoin holders have reached an all-time high, with an emphasis on Bitcoin that was previously active over 2 and 5 years ago.
Investors group from Feb. 2021 is an average of 66% drawdown of the purchase price, while those who bought in 2017 bullish are currently making profits. The average price of Bitcoin two years ago was around $36,000, and the average price five years ago was $9,500.
Investors who bought bitcoin for about $20,000 in 2017 had to endure nearly four years of price declines until bitcoin finally surpassed the 2017 high in early 2021. However, buying from the peak bullish rally of 2021 in November saw it decline. prices since then.
The chart below shows the Bitcoin offering that was active in the specified age ranges from 1 to 5 years. The red line indicates the percentage of Bitcoin supply that has been active for more than a year, while the blue line indicates Bitcoin that has not moved in more than five years.
Bitcoin, which has been active for more than five years, has reached an all-time high of 28% of all available Bitcoin. The 5+ year supply has seen steady growth since records began in 2014. However, between 2016 and 2018, and 2020 and 2021, the supply has leveled off somewhat. Since mid-2021, the show has expanded over 5 years rapidly.
Moreover, bitcoin which has been active for more than two years has broken 48% of the total supply for the first time. Over two years supply peaked in 2017 before dropping to around 30% from a high of 47%. The sharp increase in the percentage of bitcoin that has not moved in over two years is growing at the fastest rate in history, indicating strong resolve within the group.
The data also confirms that around 36% of all bitcoins have been traded over the past 12 months. The remaining 64% has not moved since Bitcoin was at $38,000.
At the time of publication, Bitcoin ranks first in terms of market cap and BTC price under 2.23% during the past 24 hours. The market cap of BTC 441.87 billion dollars 24-hour trading volume of $18.21 billion. learn more >
BTCUSD Chart by TradingView
At press time, the global cryptocurrency market is being assessed $1.06 trillion 24 hour volume 46.45 billion dollars. Bitcoin dominance now 41.63%. learn more >