It’s set to be a frantic 90 minutes at Goodison Park on Sunday as Everton’s battle to beat relegation from the English Premier League sees them take on champions-elect Man City.
The visitors look in unstoppable form as they move past rivals Arsenal in the title chase and come into this match on the back of a potentially decisive midweek Champions League semi-final first leg draw with Real Madrid.
Everton boss Sean Dyche will be hoping City’s focus will be on the second leg of this European fixture in just three days’ time as he looks to guide his strugglers to another surprise result that could nudge them closer to safety.
The Caramels shocked in-form Brighton 5-1 last time out to lift them out of the relegation zone and will be hoping to stay out of the bottom three when relegation rivals Leicester host Champions League chasers Liverpool on Monday.
We’ll outline the best ones below live tv streaming services to use to watch the game live wherever you are in the world.
Everton v Manchester City: When and where?
Everton host Man City at Goodison Park Sunday, May 14. Kickoff is set for 14:00 BST UK local time (9am ET, 6am PT in the US and 11pm AEST in Australia).
How to watch Everton vs Man City online from anywhere using a VPN
If you find that you can’t watch the game locally, you may need a different way to watch the game – this is where using a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to stop your ISP throttling your speeds on game day by encrypting your traffic, and it’s also a great idea if you’re traveling and find yourself connected to a Wi-Fi network and want to add an extra layer of privacy for your devices and logins.
With a VPN, you can virtually change your location on your phone, tablet or laptop to access the game. Most VPNs, like ours Editors’ Choice, ExpressVPNmake this really easy.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports is legal in any country where VPNs are legal, including the US, UK and Canada, as long as you have a legal subscription to the service you’re streaming. You need to make sure your VPN is set up properly to prevent leaks: Even when VPNs are legal, the streaming service can terminate the account of anyone they believe is circumventing properly enforced termination restrictions.
Looking for other options? Be sure to check out some of the other great ones VPN deals currently taking place.
Stream Everton vs Man City live in USA
This game is on the USA Network, which you can access as part of your cable package or on NBC Sports website with a valid login and can be streamed via Sling TV and other more expensive TV streaming services.
Stream Everton vs Man City live in UK
UK Premier League rights are split between Sky Sports, BT Sport and Amazon Prime Video. This game is exclusive to Sky Sports, shown on their Sky Sports Main Event, Premier League and Ultra channels. If you already have Sky Sports as part of your TV package, you can stream the game via its Sky Go app, but cord cutters will want to set themselves up with a Now account and Now Sports membership to stream the game.
Stream Everton vs Man City live in Canada
If you want to live stream this EPL clash in Canada, you will need to subscribe to FuboTV Canada. The service has exclusive rights for this Premier League season.
Stream Everton vs Man City live in Australia
Football fans Down Under can watch this EPL game on streaming service Optus Sport, which is showing every single Premier League match live in Australia this season.
Quick tips for streaming the Premier League using a VPN
- With four variables at play – your ISP, browser, video streaming provider and VPN – your experience and success with streaming EPL matches may vary.
- If you don’t see the location you want as a default option for ExpressVPN, try using the “search by city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble getting the game after you’ve turned on your VPN and set it to the correct viewing area, there are two things you can try for a quick fix. First, log into your streaming service subscription account and make sure the address registered for the account is an address in the correct viewing area. If not, you may need to change the physical address registered to your account. Second, some smart TVs—like Roku—don’t have VPN apps that you can install directly on the device itself. Instead, you’ll need to install a VPN on your router or the mobile hotspot you’re using (like your phone) so that every device on its Wi-Fi network is now shown in the correct viewing location.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main site for quickly installing a VPN on your router. In some cases with smart TV services, after you install the sports app on a cable network, you will be asked to confirm a numeric code or click on a link sent to your email address in a file for your smart TV. This is where having a VPN on your router will also help as both devices will appear to be in the correct location.
- And remember, browsers can often give away location despite using a VPN, so make sure you’re using a privacy-first browser to access their services. We usually recommend brave.